oh man..
wth im supposed to be at home one hour before, using my laptop, in the comfort of my home, with the internet connection that i have, and not in SP using my laptop, with EVERY game port getting blocked and unable to play FF and feeling so bored, so lonely, and so f***ed.
I cannot play FF.
I cannot play WarCraft
I cannot play Soldat.
I CANNOT PLAY ALL THE GAMES
blame sp for blocking the port.. =(
otherwise i could be playing and wasting my time away instead of doing lame stuff....
arrrr... diee...
nvm.
i hope the session WILL end early
3.30? 4?
PLEASE NOT 5 THX
4.30 oso cannot.
by the time u reach city area, just nice it would be 5 and those office peeps will suddenly appear at the MRT station lorh...
yah... its like the apparate from their workplace to the MRT station.. SCARY
