harry potter fever
Sunday, November 06, 2005

Yes.
I am a avid fan of Harry Potter.
I have just finished the book 4 of the instalment, the Goblet of Fire.
Its very nice.
I am now into part 5, where umbridge is the new defense against the dark arts teacher.
I don't know why, but Harry Potter is too addictive.
I cant believe the power of a story book.
It has the ability to command my attention and it allows me to escape the mundane activities of my life.
Not that i mind of course.
In fact i love it.

I love the book, the story, the entire series to bits.
Everytime i pick up the book, i am sucked into the story.
It is as though observing the entire story from a third persons point of view, except that Harry's feelings is brought into my mind too.

It is a feeling so great, that makes me want to pick up the book again and again, again and again to read it, and not wanting the book to end.
What if there is really the wizarding world?
Wouldn't it be so cool, to be able to walk down Diagon Alley, or to get cozy in The Burrow?
I cannot explain what i am feeling now, the longing of a place that is non existant.
Funny.

With a swish of a wand, things get done?
And in school to learn magic?

I am starting to like life in a boarding school, as in Harry Potter.
Many fun things can happen.
Especially when u see each other almost 24 hours a day.
Sleep in the same dormitory with friends etc sounds very tempting.

I cannot explain what i am feeling now, the longing of a place that is non existant.
Funny.

But i know i cant get it now, and certainly not in the future.
Oh, thats life.

Yes, i want to enroll in Hogwarts.

11:29 PM | Back to top

BIOGRAPHY
My profile
Jermin Chia
Email
Twenty
22 October 1987
Singapore Polytechic
Diploma in Accountancy

Warcraft, Biology, Youtube

ARCHIVES
Reminiscence
» March 2005
» April 2005
» May 2005
» June 2005
» July 2005
» August 2005
» September 2005
» October 2005
» November 2005
» December 2005
» January 2006
» February 2006
» March 2006
» May 2006
» June 2006
» July 2006
» August 2006
» September 2006
» October 2006
» November 2006
» December 2006
» January 2007
» February 2007
» March 2007
» April 2007
» May 2007
» June 2007
» July 2007
» August 2007
» September 2007
» October 2007
» November 2007
» December 2007
» January 2008
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» April 2009

AFFILATIONS
The Absolute
A: Aqilah April
C: CongX
E: Elaine
F: Fungus
G: GQ
J: Jamal Jessica JonJon Junjie
K: Kelly Kiwi KwokHim
L: Lisa
M: MayMay Mishal
S: Samuel Starry

TAGBOARD
Drop me a note

<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=38702893&amp;blogName=Rachology&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Frachology.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Frachology.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=23672230" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0px"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>