The semester break has started a few days back.
I started playing FFXI Online as well.
And yes, its a very good game.
Excellent game play =)
Nice landscaping.
i could go on forever, but lets get back on track.
A few days into the break, my mom has already started pestering me to find a job.
I AMMM SOOO RELUCTANTTT
Then again, there are certain pros and cons to it >.<
Pro 1: I get money for working!
Con 1: I get less playing hours -_-
Pro 2: I can stop my mom's pestering me to find a job!
Con 2: The new environment and travelling time makes me wanna go ga-ga.
Pro 3: I can justify my playing of FFXI into the wee hours of the day.
Con 3: Have to wake up early in the morning each day.
Pro 4: When i work, i can get to know more people and get more experience? -_-
Con 4: It will be very tiring to work..
AIYA.
ZONG ZI IM TOO BlOODY LAZY TO WOORRRKK -.-
Its like cmon lah
semester break then dun even let me have a break.
People study so hard (like real =X) just to enjoy the sweet reward of having a break rite...
must relac k mom!
haiya.
anyone got such an experience or not? =X
im sure most will have lah
except those people with LOOOADSSSS of cash >.<
Chances are 80% vs 20% that im not working :D
