Finally, i get a day off the study week.
Its thursday today, and i woke up at 12pm.
FINALLY i have enough sleep =).
and ya noe what?
ITS COST EXAMS ON TUESDAY
i haven't touched cost yet :D
I am so damn bloody slack.
I suppose im weak in cost cuz i got... shit grades for both CAs.
Oh well, will mug tonight or tmr.
ARGH.
It has been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since i shopped.
I am in need of SOOO many things! -__-
Sports Shoes
Wallet
Pencil Case
Bag
Leather Belt (as said by sabrina)
MP3 player
Headphone
Pants
MORE T-SHIRTS!!
SEE! Alot of stuffs right! -__-
Poor me.
Deprieved of so many things right.
Havent gone shopping with my mom or alone for like a decade, although i prefer to shop with the former :P.
Gets to use my mom's money ya know.. hehe
SAD.
Yes, i am bored with this lame post.
I really should start studying
BUT, no mood to do anything man..
Just wanna slckkk.. =))
Till then, im off with the teevee~~
